The Vista No 5 has to be one of Gooseberry Hill’s most astounding properties. Clever architecturally designed with the most amazing views over Perth and beyond this home is ideal for all family entertaining with that feeling of warm homely comfort that makes everyone happy.
You are sure to appreciate the quality, classic style, and modern functionality of this impressive hills home. Featuring an intelligent
architecturally designed floor-plan with an open-plan chef’s kitchen, multiple living areas and facilities upstairs, and all of the spacious bedrooms on the lower level. Take in the amazing city, airport, and coastal views from the superb balcony, or enjoy the wonderful outdoor living from the rear patio, flower gardens or resort-style pool area.
Your inspection is highly recommended.
* Spectacular open-plan living
* 180-degree views to city, airport, and coastline
* Sensational balcony with Stratco cool-deck roofing & ceiling fan
* A different sunset daily!
* Baltic pine floorboards
* Norseman wood burner fireplace
* Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning upstairs
* Reverse-cycle split systems downstairs
* Stunning kitchen incl Bosch wall oven Miele cooktop F & P Dishwasher
* Separate formal lounge and dining room
* Extra-spacious bedrooms all downstairs
* Views from all bedrooms
* Master bedroom with large walk-in robe
* Amazing ensuite bathroom
* French provincial-style laundry with drying deck
* Rinnai infinity hot water system
* An abundance of storage throughout
* Salt-water concrete below-ground pool
* Entertaining area with a view
* Workshop/storage area under the house
* Second entertaining deck below the house
* Originally built 1996 – renovated since
* 2981 sqm block
* Quick access to Kalamunda Road and Roe Highway
* Two-minute drive to Kalamunda Village
All up a stunning property with an amazing view.
Contact Frank Sander on 0411 1234 77 or Jule Riedel on 0448 266 050 to arrange a private viewing.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,980 m²
- 2 Garage